Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Grayson the monkey

Grayson...oh Grayson...lol

Grayson is about I believe 2 and is such an adorable little boy. He has a constricted esophagus but seriously, you can't tell what is wrong with him. (only that his laugh is adorable from it)
One day while I was in House of Peace. Grayson thought of me as, well, a trampoline. He would stand up on my legs and then with all his might, jump on my legs. He kept doing this on and on and on and on. But after he would fall in my lap, he would always make such an adorable laugh that i would want him to keep going! What can I say, I'm a sucker for adorable boys! :)
He is sooooo cute and I pr*y his forever family finds him soon! :)

Pr*yer request!!!!!
I am now teaching the primary class and kindergarten class. Both great classes and I'm really enjoying teaching them both. Sadly, since I am a loud person, I talk loudly in these classes because it helps them be excited about English! Please pr*y my voice does not give out and that I can still be that loud silly teacher! :)

4 comments:

  1. Love that Grayson! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Grayson and Perry are best friends and live together in the House of Peace. I am Perry's waiting adoptive mom and think Grayson is adorable!!! I think the boys are both about the same age. SO cute that you two had so much fun!!! I am praying for his forever family too! I will also be praying for your voice~ saw the adorable video on FB of you all singing in your class. :)
    XO and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are definitely in my thoughts as you begin this new endeavor. You are placed in the right place because G makes no mistakes. I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how is your voice holding up? I am sooo proud of you my cousin!!! I loved your story about Grayson jumpin on your legs. The children you are reaching out to are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete