Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Noel and Charissa

Noel and Charissa, two peas in a pod. Both of them have CP but that doesn't stop them from having a good time. :) Noel is about 8 and I believe Charissa is about 6. You never see the one without the other and if you do, you are weirded out that they are not together.

I have totally fallen in love with these girls. (enough said right? :)

Noel was the first one I fell in love with. One day as I was playing with Elizabeth, she was right by us, laughing at our faces and when I tickled. She has the biggest smile ever!!! (yes, someone has a bigger smile than me) She is in my preschool class and I love helping her color. One time while I was reading a touch and feel book to the class, she wanted to touch too so she crawled up to touch! I was so happy how interested she was about the book! She is so cute that I love coming to see her because she has such a huge smile and comes right up when she sees me! ( it's probably cause she knows i'll tickle her. :)
Charissa was next. She is another one in my preschool class. She was always so quite in class that I couldn't tell if she like me. It wasn't until one day that I came into her house did I see the true Charissa. We were making funny faces at each other and laughing out loud. It wasn't until yesterday that I absolutely fell in love with her. (I still loved her before then :) I kept asking her in chinese what my name was and in an adorable voice she said: "Melissa!" Awwwww it was just so special because it made me realize how much of an impact I have in her life and many others here. Correction, how much G's love is being shown. These kids are so blessed here and I'm thankful for the staff who are here and G's provision for them.
Anyways, these are more of my adorable girls. I love them to death and I pr0y one day they will find forever families.

2 comments:

  1. Precious girls as you are too!!!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why am i not surprised.... of course you would fall in love with them! :D

    ReplyDelete