Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fantastic Friday :)

Hello all!
I want to just share just what happened on this lovely Friday. :) Enjoy the pictures! :)
1. So after school, the kids come play on the playground. Their favorite thing is playing on the trampoline. Sooooo Annie and I decided to jump on the trampoline with them. They kept yelling at us to "jump jump jump." It was fun cause they kept switching names like "Annie jump" "Melissa jump." It was probably one of the best times I've had with them.
2. The kids were all over us!
3.Oh and did I mention we sweated so much from this! :)
4.Carrying Elizabeth back to her wheelchair from jumping on the wheelchair. You can tell she just LOVES her English teacher. :) hehe.
5.This is Sara and I....soaking wet. Sooooo after we were done playing with the kids, I was all sweaty and she was all sandy from one of the kids throwing sand on her. With that combination, we decided to do a water fight. It was very very very fun! Love you jie jie. :)
Hope you are all doing well! :)

1 comment:

  1. I have such peace and satisfaction that you are where you where directed to be and desire to be. I can see the joy in your face, hear your excitement and see how you are being the hands and feet to those in a tough situation. Thank you for being such a wonderful daughter who hearing the call, has chosen to follow with everything you have in you. Keep being attentive to wisdom, love and the peace that passes understanding and yet directs with gentleness. I love you soooo much!

    ReplyDelete