Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ummmmmm just a fun relaxing Saturday

Sooo here was my schedule today on July 9, 2011. :)

10:19am- Finally able to sleep until then!!! hehehehe Which is the same time my roomie Sara sleeps in! Shower, get ready, and head down for lunch.
11:00am-LUNCH! Mamma Jewel was telling me that Shelby was calling out for me this morning.( hehe) Joseph came up to me and was like " You are late!" Oops!!! haha
12pm-Skyped with my father and said hello to my mom when she called my dad. hehe I am so thankful for my parents. They are so supportive of their crazy daughter and this crazy dream.
1:00pm-Watch a movie with the roommates.
2:30pm-Kids are done with their naps!!!!!!! Which means us, visitors/interns,we get to raid the houses and play with the kids. So let's see here: I went to House of Peace just after they got up from their nap, said hello to House of Blessing, recorded JJ and Brent singing, held Kennedy, went into House of Love, held Dianne, made Lexie laugh, talked with Henry, wrestled with Joseph, and then ended the day at House of Love (this house is probably one of my favorites but then again, I love the kids here)
5:20pm-BARBECUE TIME! :) hehe This place is one of my favorites now. Since I have been here, I have started to like spicy foods. Not as much as other people do but I really like it. This place we went to had amazing barbecue and I was so full after. When we were down with it, we went to DQ where I had a Green Tea blizzard. (I can't get enough of green tea here)

Yeah those were the exciting parts, we came and have just been hanging out ever since. It's always so nice when G gives you a relaxing day. Thank you G! :)

Hope all of your Saturdays are as fun and relaxing as mine! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your visitation of the houses. So fun. I want to do that each day. It is great to love and be loved. The pics are excellent and really show the personalities of the kids. There is so much joy when we are living the life of Goodness. I cannot express enough the peace and pride I have in you working there. I love you!

    ReplyDelete