Saturday, August 20, 2011

Brent and JJ singing their ABCs

This video is from a play day in Zachery House. The boys names are Brent (yellow shirt) and JJ (orange shirt) and are both in kindergarten! These two were inseparable! (Notice how they are holding hands through it.)They loved how I can take videos on my camera so they loved for me to record them singing and then they would watch it! Laughing at themselves too! Sadly though, these two peas in a pod are separated. Brent left with a foster mom in August while JJ had surgery on his foot. He wasn't even able to say goodbye to his other half. :( I guess this is the hard part about a foster home. You love to see the kids interacting together but when they become separated because one leaves to be adopted, the other has to stay behind.) Keep JJ in your pr*yers! He is such a lovable boy and deserves a family too. :)

By the way, I am still planning to keep up with this blog. I have so many other stories, videos, and pictures to tell that I can't quit now! I can still blog from my little home of Beaverton, Oregon. And besides....I'm going to be using it more often since I want to keep traveling back to SFCV! I can't keep away from my kids...and you never know what G*d had in mind for my future. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are keeping it up. Great memories and an excellent way to pr*y for them.

    ReplyDelete