Saturday, August 6, 2011

He only wants a family.

He only wants a family.

The boy that I am writing to you about is Joseph. I absolutely think he is the coolest 12 year old boy out there!!!! I spend a lot of time with him as he is in my primary class. He loves the class so much that every time he usually sees me, he asks if there will be English tomorrow which I always tell him yes. :)
I love challenging him in English. I play this game with the kids called Teacher Vs. Students. I ask each kid a question and if they get it right, they get a point. But if they get it wrong, teacher gets a point. (hehehe) I always give him hard one. For example, I show him a picture (take a shower) and he tells me: "Take a shower, too easy." Then I tell him to spell it and he gives this freaked out face (he's not really freaked out, he is just an animated boy...well i think so :) He usually ends up getting it right but it makes me love having him in my class!
Whenever I see him too, we always throw punches at each other. I even taught him a hand shake but he refuses to do it some times. :) Anyways, I love spending time with him because there is never a dull moment!
I have been pr*ying for Joseph though to find a family. (i have been selfishly praying he comes to my family but we wont get into that. :) Anyways, Sara, my roommate, told me that a couple of years ago, Joseph kept always asking if he had a family yet. She would always tell him no and he would go back to playing with the other kids. Now, Joseph doesn't ask if he has a family yet. He just plays with his house siblings, studies in school, and plays computer games.
I wonder if he has just given up on the whole idea of having a family. Don't get me wrong, SFCV is an amazing place and I'm so happy he has been here all these years. But you can never replace a family atmosphere.
I wanted to share this with you all to please keep pr0ying for a family for Joseph. He is such an amazing boy that I would hate to not see him have that experience of a family. He still has two more years before it is too late so keep pr*ying! I know I will!
G*d bless.
Mel

3 comments:

  1. Joseph is amazing and we serve an amazing G#d who loves us all so keep pr$ying...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Melissa's Parents,
    Please bring Joseph home for her. They would make excellent siblings.
    Sincerely,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joseph is incredible and very smart. We are talking with G, knowing He is the great Provider and will give Joseph what he needs.

    ReplyDelete