Saturday, August 13, 2011

WATER FIGHT!

Hello!!!
Since it has been very hot this summer, we have had quite a number of water fights. It's especially great when teams do it because it is a great way to interact with the kids...(."get them soaking wet" interaction.:)) It is such a blast and I have enjoyed each water fight we have had here!
Anyways, here are some pictures from it. Photo credit goes to Miss Sara! She is an amazing photographer! :)
Photo descriptions :)
1. Elizabeth and I
2. Grayson boy!! He was so cute during the water fight!
3. Luke is ready for the water fight!
4. Be afraid of your English teacher, Jerak! She will squirt lots of water down your shirt!
5. Nice try Mr. Jerak but you could not get me from that far off.
6. Oh great, you got me!
7. Josiah with the water balloons
8. Beware of Joseph! He would get you all soaking wet but then once you got him, he would get really mad...oh silly boy :)
9. Blossom soaking wet, Joseph got her. :)
10. Joy took my gun. I was not very happy!
11. Henry playing with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment