Wednesday, August 10, 2011

FIELDTRIP! :):)



Last Monday,  a team from New York, a couple staff members, and about 24 kids from SFCV went to the Beijing Wildlife Park. A couple of weeks ago, teacher Wang asked me if I wanted to go on the field trip which I said yes, OF COURSE!
It was such a hot day on Monday though! We walked for about 4 hours and by the time we got to the bus, I was exhausted! The day was filled seeing all sorts of animals! I was paired up with Ling ling who loved looking at the animals! She loved seeing all the different sorts of animals especially the monkeys. :)
Anyways, it was such a blast to go on and I am so blessed to experience a day with Ling Ling!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! The first picture was with me and Jackson. Last field trip, Jackson was paired with me. So when all the kids came out of their houses, he went right to me and held my hand. too cute :)

Have a fabulous Wednesday! :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the New York team took the kids on this field trip! What a treat for them! I think it's neat that the kids are always paired one to one with an adult for these outings....for safety, I'm sure but I know they must love the special attention they get to have with their person all day! How fun for Ling Ling because I know she loves you , Mel...and I know you love her, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day~ looks as hot there as it is here in GA. I was thrilled to see that Perry got to go!!! Yay! Loved every single photo!!! Glad you had fun! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete