Sunday, August 14, 2011

Popsicles, Slap Jack, bananagrams, and silly boys!

So here is what happened to me today:
9:10-Woke up! :)
10:00-Had a little ch*rch service with fellow interns
11:00-Lunch! :)
11:30-Stacey came up to me and asked if I wanted to go with her and Wendy outside of the compound. We went into a couple of stores and then Stacey bought us popsicles! It was a nice outing with my jie jies :)
12:00-Played Bananagrams with the interns
2:30-Visited House of Love and played cards with Grady! Whenever I play cards with him and other interns, there are always other kids wanting to come play and just be in the room. I guess that's what you get for living in a house full of kids. They are everywhere! :) haha I love it! We played cards and took silly pictures.
4:00-After I left House of Love, Philip (who is in the house next door) called out my name: "Good teacher Melissa, come to my house." So I went into his house and of course, did more videos with him and Jerak! Those boys are peas in a pod. They are very close and love acting silly with each other. It was so sweet watching them watch their movies. Philip would put his arm around Jerak during it. A moment I will never forget!
5:00-more banana grams. ( We are obsessed with this game over here!)
6:30-It is tradition to go out to dinner when it is an intern's last night. So we went across the street for Ruth's last dinner here.

And now i am blogging what happened today! :)

Thanks G for a lovely Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. So fun for your last Sunday. I am thrilled that you had a great time, doing your Father's work. Dad

    ReplyDelete