Sunday, August 14, 2011

If I only had sisters to hangout with.

On Saturday, I popped into House of Peace to say hi to Wendy, Stacey, and Shelby. Stacey just woke up from her nap as I walked in. She gave me one of the scarves she made! Wendy and Stacey have been making scarves and selling them in the store for the last couple of weeks. Wendy gave me one of her scarves too! She said that she wanted to give it to me as a way of remembering her. How am I ever going to forget that girl!! :)

Back to the afternoon, Stacey and I ended up talking for a while about me leaving. (A lot of the kids know that I'm leaving soon :( ) I will never forget what she said though. I told her that I would never forget her and that i would come back to visit. Stacey though said "Many people say they will come back to visit but they never do. You will probably get too busy to email me back." This broke my heart! I will never forget my sisters! I pr*y I can keep this friendship with them even when I am in the States!

Anyways, we ended up watching this Japanese cartoon with Wendy, Stacey, and even Elizabeth came in to watch it too. It was all in Japanese so I had no idea what was going on! There were Chinese subtitles for the girls to read and once in a while, Wendy would explain to me what was going on in the cartoon. It was quite interesting and fun to watch just to try and figure out the story myself! hehe

It was such a fun time hanging out with my sisters. I seriously sat on Stacey's bed from 2:30-5:00pm just talking about random things and watching the movie. I loved it. I loved it. I love it.

Even though these are not my sisters by blood, they will always be my sisters!

Thanks G for an awesome afternoon with my sisters.

2 comments:

  1. What a precious time with sweet sisters and yes, they are your sisters of the heart~ the very best kind!!! Blessings for the love you have for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the family of G. Your Father knows how to adopt and brings His family together. You are sisters forever and I know you, you will keep in touch because of your love for Him and for them.

    ReplyDelete