Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Can you say PICTURES OF LOVEABLE KIDS?

 This is Olivia. She will be adopted by the end of the month!!! Can't wait to see my first Gotcha Day! :)
 So pretty much every time I go into one of the homes around 4pm. I always get stuck with a rowdy boy who wants me to tickle him and will jump ALL over me. But I do enjoy it though :)

 Robert!!! Best animated boy ever! :)


 So this is Preston, right now he does not like me. He wants everyone to carry him BUT me. This will change :)
 Zechariah :)
Sweet Noelle and some ladies from the Jonni and friends team.
Hope you enjoyed some of these pictures!! I promise there will be more!! :)

2 comments:

  1. THANKS for posting the FAB pics!! WOW WOW WOW!! My fave one is you with your "Melissa" twin!! I'm sorry, but how adorable is that??? Praying for you Mel. God bless you big!! Hug those babies for me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kids!!! Keep on loving them and sharing joy with them. You look so grown up!

    ReplyDelete