Saturday, June 25, 2011

Description of the pictures below :)

Hi all!
So I finally figured out how to post more pictures on the blog!! :) I have been having though to email each of my blogs so I never know how they turn out. Here are some of the descriptions of the pictures below. These photos are all taken by Annie's AMAZING camera!!! (Yeah for roomates with awesome cameras!!!)
Picture 1. Annie painting Heather's nails.
2.Jackson wanted his nails painted like the girls :). He is in my preschool class which I teach in the afternoon.
3.Sara painting Maggie's nails. Maggie is another girl in my preschool class. Oh and Sara is my roomie :)
4.Haley blowing on her nails.
5.April playing with a visitor
6. Hayden showing off her nails. She is in my primary class.
7.Me trying to paint Dianne's nails. Whenever i go into her house, she always wants to be held. When I do hold her, she holds on super tight! :) I love going into her house when I'm tired and just wanna hold someone :).
8.Me painting Mariah's nails.
9. Showing off Lexie's adorable nails!!!
10. Sara and I taking a picture of our hot pink toe nails.
11.JJ had his nails painted too...silly boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment