Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pictures throughout the week :)

  Hello all! Here are some pictures. Some are recent while others are from a couple weeks ago,
1. This is Wendy. She is 20 years old and has told me that she likes being quiet. :) I teach her English at 1230-130. She can be very sweet but sometimes can be uninterested in English. I've had to talk to G about her lots. :)
2. This is me and Princess. Her name is actually Sierra but I call her Princess cause she acts like me. Whenever anyone sits down, she just plops onto your lap like you were waiting for her. lol
3. This is Noelle. She is in my preschool class and i have just recently fallen in love with her. When I play with Elizabeth in the House of Peace, she is always there and laughs so hard at whatever we are doing.
4. Joseph...this is the face he makes all the time to me! :) He is another student of mine in Primary class. He is very animated and likes to ride his bike around the compound.
5. So these are my roomates!! Ok so the one on the far left is Sara who works at SFCV. Then there is me of course, then that's Annie, my fellow ESL intern, and then that is Irene. Irene actually left almost a week ago. :( She was here for about a month as a therapy intern.

Well that's about it, nothing else to report really. Classes are going well. SFCV is busy as usual. Well actually tomorrow is the day that Olivia's family is coming in!!!!! So so excited for that!!!!! Thanks for the thoughts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Fun to see pics of the people, little and big, that you are connecting with there...wish they could all fit in your suitcase! Post pics of Olivia and her forever fam!!! can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures. They really help in me seeing what you are doing. Love the kids!

    ReplyDelete