Sunday, June 26, 2011

Playing with Miss Elizabeth

Today I had the privilege of playing with Miss Elizabeth. She is in my primary class and is 8 years old (almost 9!! I get to be here for her birthday :)
When I first met her, I thought she didn't like me. She looked so bored in English class and would always be serious. Slowly but surely though, she has warmed up to me. (Thank you J) In class though, she still would say "I don't know" before I even asked her an English question. :)
But today, I went into her house and really connected with her. We played Rock Paper Scissors and no smiling contest for SOOOO long. It was so much fun because we just kept laughing the whole time.
Anyways, I connected with her so much today that now she is on my favorites list. :) hehe (don't worry, pretty much all the kids are on it) I love her so much and I pr0y G will give her a forever family SOOON!!!! :):):)

5 comments:

  1. So sweet!!! She is so beautiful! Sending a link to her family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sharon's comment sounds like M does have a family....yes??? I hope so!! She's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel, WOW!! Nothing compares to doing exactly what G wants you to do, for His glory, and to be more like Him. It is as if He made you for this. =) Praising J with you for giving you the desires of your heart. <3 Sorry you got sick, ugh...been there. All for J, right? =) You are an amazing teacher!! I think that's my vote, haha!! Oh, can I borrow KFP2 when you get home? =) Oh yeah, you are a realllllllly good writer too! Soooo happy for u! Hugs from OR, and talking to G lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love see the joy in her face and yours. Such a gifting to be able to share G's love. You are most definitely in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete